Skip to main content

Susan, OH

Susan, OH

My world changed forever the day my son died from an accidental drug overdose. He was a straight A student and an exemplary employee. A neighbor convinced him to snort heroin...the mistake would end up costing him his life. Addicted after that ONE time. My son came to us and told us what was going on. He went to rehab and was doing well for 18 months. He then relapsed and snorted what he thought was heroin. It wasn’t. It was Carfentanil...a tranquilizer used on elephants!! My son died that day. I have learned so much about addiction and the horrific hold it has on your brain. I now go out into Middle Schools and High Schools and tell my sweet boy’s story....addiction can happen to ANYONE and ONE time can kill. I miss and love my son each and every day. My heart is broken, but I am determined to never let anyone forget my son and to know what an amazing person he was. - Susan, OH

YOUR MESSAGE- "Everyone can struggle"

Share Your Story

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart